On Monday 03 November 2003 13:08, Martin Furmanski wrote:
> Hello, Courier,
>
> Can't you make the mails from this mailing list to be From:
> courier-users... so when I press reply it goes to the mailing list
> and not to the one who wrote the q or a. Or perhaps it's the Reply

Configure your client to use the list-reply feature.  Most (decent)
clients are able to do list-replys based on the headers included in the
message.  Munging "reply-to:" header breaks RFCs and can lead to nasty
problems.

In short, fix your client or get a better one.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: