I've got a system that is basically an email gateway.  Email is
generated internally and relayed through this courier system.  I have
the internal systems specifically allowed in smtpaccess.  External
email for a domain can go to the courier system (backup MX), and I have
established a smart route for the domain.  Do I have to list the domain
in "esmtpacceptmailfor" in order for the outside world to route email
through this system?

Mondo DevTeam           (www.mondorescue.org)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: