Okay with a brand new install and FINALLY finding the exact openssl-perl
match I have RPMs and am going home.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Norm Yates
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 8:54 PM
To: 'Sam Varshavchik'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [courier-users] RE: RPM - HELP?!

Geez the darn openssl-perl is a pain.  It seems to only want to load with
the exact version of the openssl.  So what came with RH AS 3 is
openssl-0.9.7a-22.1 and I can't find the exact match in openssl-perl.  If
you try to load openssl-perl-0.9.7a-2 it will complain that is wants
openssl-0.9.7a-2

This is what got me into trouble last time I think as I decided to update
all three openssl / openssl-devel / and openssl-perl to 0.9.7a-39 so
openssl-perl would load, since I couldn't find the exact openssl-perl to my
openssl.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Norm