Title: Alias mail accouts with virtual mail hosting

Hello all!

I have now courier-mta with mysql and maildrop running with two virtual domains, autmatic maildir creation and stuff. All works greatly as far as I can tell. Now my question is this:

Some accounts I want to have aliases. For instance I could have an account called [EMAIL PROTECTED], this shold be the mail address, but I want also the alias [EMAIL PROTECTED] to work aswell. The best way to do this for me is somehow in mysql. I am open for suggestions ... anyone?

Right now I have "hacked" it a bit with symlinking the maildirs, but that is a tedious way to do it. The best would be if I could have it in sql, then I could make a php script to manage my accounts and aliases via a web page.

Thanks very much .. :)