Hi all,

I've found a bug, where mail drop cant match the mail headers ( version
2.7.1 ) .
The mail headers are in this order

Then i run mail drop with -A option ( to add headers )
  maildrop -A "Return-Path: ad...@something.com" -A "Delivered-To:
ad...@something.com"
And if i turn on the debug - then i see that the last headers are cut and
subject is only partial ( or missing ) and the pattern can't match the
subject . And there is the proof:

We have a subject like this "Subject: =?UTF-8?B?0YLQtdGB0YI=?=" ( decoded
is тест ) and filter /^subject:.*тест.*/ , then we run maildrop with -V 4 (
for debug ) and here is the output

Matching /^subject:.*тест.*nst
/ against Subject: =?UTF-8?B?0YLQtdGB0

Then i cut added headers with 3 symbols ( they become something like
this maildrop
-A "Return-Path: ad...@something.com" -A "Delivered-To: ad...@someth.com" )
and we repeat the test
Matching /^subject:.*тест.*nst
/ against Subject: =?UTF-8?B?0YLQtdGB0YI=

Nice - the subject is 3 symbols longer :) , then lets cut more symbols from
the headers in the options, then we remove 3 more symbols from the options
and finally maildrop matched the pattern

Matching /^subject:.*тест.*nst
/ against Subject: тест

I found a solution for this ( and keeping added headers )
Just add
xfilter "cat"
and xfilter will read the message again ( and all headers )

Regards,
Denis Kanchev