-----------------------[ www.tvuniversal.com ]-----------
 "A graça de nosso Senhor Jesus Cristo seja com todos vós."

De: uh...@fantomas.sk
Enviada: Quarta-feira, 5 de Novembro de 2014 16:30
Para: mariobe...@bol.com.br
Assunto: [courier-users] Courier and rfc 4408 spf

On 05.11.14 08:59, mariobe...@bol.com.br wrote:
>Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 08:59:01 -0200
>From: mariobe...@bol.com.br
>To: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>

please, don't mail privately to me. We have mailing list for this...

Sorry.

>Cc: courier-users@lists.sourceforge.net
>Subject: Re: [courier-users] Courier and rfc 4408 spf

>My mail server is banning the email's algartelecom.com.br domain with SPF
>NEUTRAL, even though
>FAIL with the SPF record.

BANNING with NEUTRAL result? Did you configure courier to reject mail when
SPF result is NEUTRAL?

Yes, even this problem appear. Now is not banning.

Is now banning with FAIL and SOFTFAIL, "hard bonce".

>algartelecom.com.br is the ISP in my area.
>
>ISP support states that the SPF record is in accordance with RFC 4408,
>paragraph 3.1.3.

>http://www.openspf.org/RFC_4408#multiple-records

your question was already answered:

http://sourceforge.net/p/courier/mailman/message/33002315/

this was also already said:

http://sourceforge.net/p/courier/mailman/message/33005246/

>Soon, the mail server is that is the problem and I'm currently adding the
>whitelis for various subnets.

WinError #98652: Operation completed successfully.