Alessandro Vesely writes:

On Mon 03/Nov/2014 19:48:55 +0100 I wrote:

> For example, as I use MySQL, I could add a "badpw" field in the user table, and > craft a select statement that returns the honeypot's username when the input
> local_part matches the compromised password instead of the good one.

I cannot, of course. I don't have the password (just the user-id) and there's no way I could have it if the client used cram-*. So, it seems I should add a
module rather than a column.  Correct?

Is it possible to add authmysql twice (and have them behave differently)?

Nope. You could list authmysql twice, but each instance uses the same config file.