Lucio Crusca writes:

Sam Varshavchik writes:
> From the logs, you've configured spamd to be responsible for delivering
> mail
 >
 > You have to take smaller steps, and get one thing working, at a time.

I've now moved spamd out of the way. My previous DEFAULTDELIVERY was

DEFAULTDELIVERY="|/usr/bin/spamc|/usr/bin/maildrop"

The current one is:

DEFAULTDELIVERY=./Maildir

and everyting works. However if I try to use maildrop alone, with:

DEFAULTDELIVERY="| /usr/bin/maildrop"

it stops working again, so I think I have a problem with maildrop rather
than spamd.

Then, look in the .mailfilter file to see what the delivery instructions are.

maildrop also has a verbose flag, that causes it to generate its own logging.