Greetings from Greenville!  I have been reading up on Coworking for
several weeks now and have decided to post (finally).  We currently
have an office that has a real estate and insurance company in the
space with room to grow and the ability to have a cafe area.  We have
posted availability on craigslist and have gotten one potential person
so far.  I know that this is a little different than some of the
coworking sites I have looked at, but we are looking to continue to
create a community and place for entrepreneurs to grow their business
and their ideas.  Right now I am trying to find out if there is
interest and then decide on how to possibly change some of the office
layout.  Does anyone have suggestions on the best layouts for
coworking or the necessary types of rooms/set-ups in the beginning?

Any words of advice are more than welcome!!