RE: EcoHub, Inc.

Dear Co-workers,

I am writing to let you know about a coworking launch that may be of
interest to you.

We have just launched a new venture called EcoHub aimed to help start-
up businesses reach their potential and accelerate their growth.  By
providing an affordable shared space via a membership system,
entrepreneurs can not only take their dreams to the next level, but be
surrounded by like-minded individuals.  We believe there is a
tremendous value in the synergies that can be created by getting
people together in a collaborative environment. By sharing a common
vision, purpose and even resources may lead to a new model of doing
business in these most challenging of times.

In addition, our real estate partners at Square One Development
support our vision to potential transform our location into a green
corporate campus.  This relationship and available infrastructure
allows us to accommodate our member companies’ growth and expansion
needs.  As companies “graduate” out of our shared innovation space,
they can remain within our two building campus.  This will allow them
to continue to participate in the collaborative atmosphere, events and
educational opportunities. As the first incubator/ co-working and flex-
space campus for small green businesses in our region, EcoHub
anticipates playing an important role furthering San Diego’s position
as a center for cleantech, water conservation, green building, and
other sectors.

Because our target market is clean-tech and green start-ups, we
believe we can attract business, not only locally, but also regionally
and even nationally.  San Diego is uniquely situated to become the
nation’s “Clean-Tech” capital, and we want to be instrumental
highlighting the powerful competitive advantages our region can
deliver. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxWYIlVKa4E

We have a number of companies already participating and currently
accepting applications for new members.  I would welcome an
opportunity to share more of the details with you and the
collaborative community EcoHub is poised to become. My direct line is
862.324.1463.

Sincerely,

Yeves Perez
EcoHub, Inc.
4542 Ruffner Street, Suite 170
San Diego, CA 92111
888-277-6304

Please note that we've have not launched our website just yet, however
we have launched a facebook page: facebook.com/EcoHub

Here's our link for San Diego and our page on the WIKI:

http://wiki.coworking.info/CoworkingSanDiego

http://wiki.coworking.info/EcoHub%2C+a+new+co-working+and+flex-space+campus