Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 15:14:50 +0100
From: lnx <l...@lnx.sk>
To: c...@perl.org
Subject: cpan mirror registration

hostname.of.the.CPAN.mirroring.site:
  frequency        = "bidaily"
  dst_ftp          = "ftp://lnx.sk/CPAN/";
  dst_http         = "http://cpan.lnx.sk/";
  dst_location     = "Bratislava, Europe, Slovakia, (48.1483765,
17.1073105)"
  dst_organisation = "lnx.sk"
  dst_timezone     = "+1"
  dst_contact      = "l...@lnx.sk"
  dst_src          = "ftp.funet.fi::CPAN"
  dst_notes        = "limited International traffic, use only from
Slovakia!"

# dst_dst          = "ftp://lnx.sk/CPAN/";
# dst_contact      = "mailto:l...@lnx.sk";
# dst_src          = "ftp.funet.fi"

hello
kindly add my mirror to list.