Le 07.01.2013 21:25, milki a écrit :
On 21:17 Mon 07 Jan     , Denis BUCHER (lists) wrote:
Le 07.01.2013 19:32, milki a ?crit :
On 18:25 Mon 07 Jan     , Denis BUCHER (lists) wrote:
      PDFLib requires the pdflib package from http://www.pdflib.com/
      version 4.0 or higher to be installed, and the perl interface
      "pdflib_pl.pm" enabled to be able to work properly. Please install
      that before trying to install this module.
A simple google search yielded [0] which seems to indicate there are a
couple more steps needed. It suggests using pecl as well as indicates
there should be another prompt for the installation path of pdflib.

[0]
http://imountain.com/blog/2008/06/20/howto-install-pdflitepdflib-on-a-centosrhel-server/
Dear Milki,

Thanks for your reply, I knew about that page, but at first I didn't try
pecl because I don't need PDFLib for PHP.
Now I followed your suggestion and tried, but same problem: I still get
the same message...
Hm. That makes sense to ignore pecl then. Is the installation not asking
you for the installation path for pdflib? Did the pdflib install the
libpdf.so file correctly?
No it didn't ask for path, but yes it looks like libpdf.so was correctly installed :
# find / -name libpdf.so
/usr/local/lib/libpdf.so

Is the problem now maybe to have "/the perl interface "pdflib_pl.pm" enabled to be able to work properly/" ?

Denis