I upgraded Types::Core recently and have been getting back
errors on 5.12.x and before.  I've been scratching my head and trying
various
changes, with no success.

Finally I decided to go back to the previous version from 2015 that
passed.

It fails with the same type of error.

How is this possible?

The 0.1.8 module hasn't changed since Jul 5, 2015,

When it was released it was working.  It pretty much hasn't been
tested, since.  Retesting it with the same code from 2015 now,
no longer works.

Ideas?

This is very worrisome as it indicates old modules that used to
work may no longer work even though nothing changed.  AFAIK, this
shouldn't be possible.

The perl I am testing with (perl5.12.5) is dated Jan 1 2014.

Help?