06. Data structures, not YAML

Proposal:

The META spec should be defined in terms of (Perl) data structures, and not
in terms of YAML. (Slaven Rezic)

Comments:

* This does not mean that I want to replace YAML by a Perl data dump (or
  maybe yes, but see below). It is just about the specification document:
  it should not talk about "META.yml", but the META spec, and should not
  use the YAML data type names (mapping, sequence), but Perl data type
  names (hash, array).

* The actual serialization proposals could go into an appendix of the spec,
  or even in a new document. So whether it will be JSON, or YAML::Tiny, or
  YAML 1.1 could be decided later.

* In my opinion I would vote for *two* serialization formats: normal YAML
  as it is done currently (or even YAML 1.1), which would be used for
  statistical analysis (here we can force people to install the latest and
  greatest YAML parser), and a Perl data dump which is used by CPAN.pm etc.
  for configure_requires or similar stuff (here the user has probably a
  very bare perl installation, the minimum we can expect is the ability to
  parse Perl). Something similar is done with distroprefs handling in
  CPAN.pm: if .yml is available, fine, otherwise it's possible to fallback
  to .dd, a perl data dump file.

* I am still fine that the examples in the spec are still expressed in
  YAML, because I think that YAML is a quite nice human-readable format.