10. Add a free-text prerequisite field

Proposal:

Add free-text entries that *describe* prerequisites that cannot be
described right now, like "prerequisite: a working libexpat", "Need a perl
with defined-or", "Need root access to /media/test". (Tux)

Comments:

* This form of prerequisite assumes a human in the loop. In the general
  installation case, there is no human in the loop. This would also have
  implications for translation and cross-platform support. Finally, I worry
  that we'll start ending up with things that could be done more accurately
  (like the defined-or) or act as an enabler for stupid/weird dependencies
  "You must be awesome to use this software". (AdamKennedy).