12. Allow Sequences (Arrays) for Prereqs

Proposal:

Right now, to the best of my knowledge, the only benefit of a the magic
"Bundle::" namespace is that its prerequisites can be declared in optimal
installation order.  If META allowed prereqs to be communicated in a set
order by using a sequence of pairs, Bundle's magic could probably be made
obsolete, simplifying the toolchain overall (over a long deprecation
period).

Comments:

* I quite like the idea of (perhaps optional) ordering of dependencies, but
  I worry a little that we might come to depend on the installation order,
  when we really should not. Adam K