On Oct 9, 2009, at 7:20 AM, Hans Dieter Pearcey wrote:

Excerpts from David Golden's message of Fri Oct 09 07:55:36 -0400 2009:
31. Version changes

Proposal:

Description of changes in that versions and tags for changes. Useful for submission to Freshmeat and for quick review of changes. --Chorny 18:51, 30
September 2009 (BST)

This seems like getting people to agree on a machine-readable changelog format, which appears only slightly more likely than world peace. Am I misreading it?

yeah. I can see the benefit of machine readable changelogs. I am just not sure
that META is the right place for it.

-1

Graham.