Last month I was testing the latest version of CPAN module B::C. The testing process caused major damage to my machine. One of my FreeBSD VMs was rendered inaccessible. All of the .xxx configuration files in my home directory disappeared. I spent most of the next several days reinstalling the VM, restoring my .xxx files and backing them up in an off-site repository.

I thought I was completely recovered until today. For the first time in about 6 weeks, I decide to run 'minicpan'. I typed the command by itself, as I have always done -- and only got the usage statement. I attribute this to the disappearance of .minicpanrc config file.

I am now running 'minicpan -l </path/to/minicpan>. AFAICT, the minicpan tree is itself undamaged. Is there any way to simply regenerate .minicpanrc without triggering another minicpan update process?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan