I think ::Alt:: should be present in the name, though I do not care where.

Why:

 * Conveys intent better
 * Probably easier for indexes to avoid having the alt-module listed as the
newest version of the non-alt module
 * Cpan-testers can filter based on it.

Essentially everything boils down to making tooling and expectations easier
if one of Alt::/::Alt::/::Alt are required in the namespace.

I do not like the idea of making everyone have to go out of there way to
look for documentation that explicitly states that the module is
alt/non-alt. I do not trust most alt authors to make it clear in docs that
their module is alt (ribaushi is one of very few people who I do trust to
get this all correct).

Enforcing that 'Alt' be present somewhere feels like a win to me in
reducing cognitive overhead of users, and making some tooling easier.

-Chad