perlbrew's 'clone-module' functionality is suffering from a problem for which I suspect there already exist solutions.

This functionality is intended to enable a user to install all modules to a new perlbrew-installed perl that she installed in an older one.

Which means we face the problem that some module names don't correspond to the names of the CPAN distributions in which they are found. E.g., LWP versus libwww-perl.

If you have a non-hack solution to this problem and can say something helpful, please read:

https://github.com/gugod/App-perlbrew/issues/722

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan