Hello !!

this is your wiki URL:

ttp://localhost/cps/workspaces/my_wiki <http://localhost/cps/workspaces/my_wiki>

this is where your "home button" goes:

http://localhost/cps/workspaces/cps_wiki_view

Your "home button" must go to:

http://localhost/cps/workspaces/*my_wiki/*cps_wiki_view

The "home button" behavior is like that (you can see it on CPSWiki/i18n/*.po):

gotoUrl('../cps_wiki_view')

All this means that you are clicking "home button" as if you were on wiki root. But I'm trying to do it and I cannot view this button here.

Have you modified this behavior ??

What is your Zope/CPS flavour ??

caroline harper wrote:

Here you go. Please let me know if you need any further info

Error Type: AttributeError

Error Value: getSummary

Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 221, in evaluate

Line 56, Column 4

Expression: <PythonExpr here.getSummary()>

Names:

{'container': <CPSDefaultSite at /cps>,
'context': <ProxyFolder at /cps/workspaces>,
'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at 0x015EC558>,
'here': <ProxyFolder at /cps/workspaces>,
'loop': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at 0x042D40D0>,
'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter instance at 0x015D8AD0>,
'nothing': None,
'options': {'args': ()},
'repeat': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at 0x042D40D0>,
'request': <HTTPRequest, URL=http://localhost/cps/workspaces/cps_wiki_view>,
'root': <Application at >,
'template': <ZopePageTemplate at /cps/cps_wiki_view used for /cps/workspaces>}

Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 47, in __call__

__traceback_info__: here.getSummary()

Module Python expression "here.getSummary()", line 1, in <expression>

AttributeError: getSummary