Le 22/01/2012 17:58, Georges Racinet a écrit :
> CPS 3.5.5 should be released in a week or two. That confirms our pace of
> about two months.
The new tags have been set and the milestone has been completed in the trac.
http://trac.cps-cms.org/milestone/CPS%203.5.5

This is the end of the code freeze. We will now merge the few branches
that were on hold.
Issuing announcements and packages is yet to be done.
Thanks to those that contributed.

> In the meanwhile, we will address showstoppers only, with a few
> exceptions at the edges (a missing export/import adapter in
> CPSSharedCalendar, a better CSV export in CPSUserforms). New
> enhancements and non critical bugfixes should be done in branches, now.
>
> Let me remind you our convention : while working on milestone 3.5.n, the
> bulk of old tickets sit in 3.5.(n+1), so that they don't hide the
> relatively smaller number of current tickets, but can be cherry picked
> for immediate treatment.
>
> Tickets scheduled for CPS 3.5.6 have already been postponed to 3.5.7
> New tickets should be scheduled for 3.5.6, except CPS 3.5.5
> showstoppers, of course.
>
> Cheers,

Georges Racinet, http://www.racinet.fr
Zope/CPS expertise, assistance & development
GPG: 0x4862FFF7 identi.ca & twitter: gracinet