The author/releasor of Waste/W.A.S.T.E. (All Rights Reserved--neither T. Pynchon nor T. May use this name anymore) is apparently leaving AOL/Time Warner, the company that purchased his company, Nullsoft.

<http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=528&ncid=528&e=2&u=/ ap/20030603/ap_on_hi_te/aol_nullsoft>

So I guess we won't have the Waste/W.A.S.T.E. proprietary crypto innards to kick around anymore.

ObRay: "Why is this discussion here? We should be talking about SSH vs. SSL!!"

--Tim May
"That the said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." --Samuel Adams