Dear Arti,
Are you suggesting that campus radio stations don't feel the pinch? I'm
sure several campus radio stations including ours may not be in a position
to pay the five-fold increase. I would therefore suggest that we simply
refuse to pay up the spectrum fee and go ahead and broadcast.
Warm regards
vasuki belavadi