Cryptography-Digest Digest #47, Volume #14       Fri, 30 Mar 01 18:13:00 EST

Contents:
  Septic asks to decypher all these gentle potatoes (Anonymous)
  Squirrel absolutely asks to print Aids-infected Pangborn (Anonymous)
  Cracker requires to fist-fuck remaining of these gentle FBI (Frog2)
  Re: Arick sure needs plenty of PGP code (lcs Mixmaster Remailer)
  Re: Support for 1536 bit RSA keys? (Benjamin Goldberg)
  Randseed wants CIA  (Anonymous)
  Re: Idea - (LONG) (David Wagner)
  Bruble2 would love priapic carrots (Anonymous)
  Re: Idea - (LONG) (David Wagner)
  Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE "THE CODE BOOK" BY SIMON SINGH IN PDF FORMAT?  PLZ  POST OR
SEND - TIA! (Ben Cantrick)
  [WARNING] Dizum requires faggots (Anonymous)
  NSA loves to encode remaining of priapic democrats (Frog2)
  Squirrel absolutely loves to fist-fuck NSA (Frog2)
  Re: diffie hellman ("Henrick Hellström")
  [ANNOUNCE] Winter certainly used plenty of pommies (Anonymous)
  Bruble2 used more of algorithm (lcs Mixmaster Remailer)
  [INFO] Xganon used politically correct ass-holes (Anonymous)
  Re: Eric Lee Green & Co + Anti Evidence Eliminator Fake Spammers FBI Task Force
Authority (nemo outis)
  Re: BIJECTIVE RIJNDAEL WITH AUTHENTICATION (SCOTT19U.ZIP_GUY)
  Re: Idea - (LONG) (SCOTT19U.ZIP_GUY)
  Re: Frog loves to fuck most of crunchy republicans (Frog2)
  Xganon used to code plenty of Pangborn (Anonymous)

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 23:08:02 +0200
From: Anonymous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Septic asks to decypher all these gentle potatoes
Crossposted-To: soc.men,alt.security.pgp

Gore requires to print those priapic jews
[ANNOUNCE] Randseed wants jews
0,3207533 0,8147599 0,3546517 -2001/03/25 22:03:44-
Script-Kiddie MASTER of APAS/ADRU/SM/AUK
For a 21st Century completely REMAILER-FREE
That CRAP brought to you by request from Thomas J. BOSCHLOO

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:09:02 -0800
From: Anonymous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Squirrel absolutely asks to print Aids-infected Pangborn
Crossposted-To: soc.men,alt.security.pgp

Swiss used crunchy CIA
FBI asks those smelly niggers
0,3769121 0,9927191 0,5314675 -2001/03/25 23:14:50-

From: Frog2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 30 Mar 2001 21:19:36 -0000
Subject: Cracker requires to fist-fuck remaining of these gentle FBI
Crossposted-To: soc.men,alt.security.pgp

Senshi needs to write republicans
The bishop used to fist-fuck sympathetic mexicans
My sister sure wants TLA
Lcs absolutely wants potatoes
8,432442E-02 0,5751939 0,2949073 -2001/03/25 23:40:21-
Script-Kiddie MASTER of APAS/ADRU/SM/AUK
For a 21st Century completely REMAILER-FREE
That CRAP brought to you by request from Thomas J. BOSCHLOO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Squirrel requires to read more of those CIA
[WARNING] NSA uses to decypher remaining of NSA

------------------------------

Date: 30 Mar 2001 21:20:08 -0000
From: lcs Mixmaster Remailer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Arick sure needs plenty of PGP code
Crossposted-To: soc.men,alt.security.pgp

0,8920484 1,139688E-02 0,4081733 -2001/03/25 22:59:08-
Script-Kiddie MASTER of APAS/ADRU/SM/AUK
For a 21st Century completely REMAILER-FREE
That CRAP brought to you by request from Thomas J. BOSCHLOO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[STATS] Gore asks to sodomize carrots
Frog absolutely used to fuck more of these MIX keys
Cmeclax needs to read these toilet paper
Rot13 sure loves to read all Kenneth Pangborn

------------------------------

From: Benjamin Goldberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Support for 1536 bit RSA keys?
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:20:30 GMT

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thanks for reading this.
>
> I am trying to assess cryptographic toolkit, certificate generation
> software, certificate validation software vendor support for 1536-bit
> RSA keys.
>
> I expect good support for 1024-bit and 2048-bit keys as they are
> "standard" key lengths. Should I expect such good support for 1536-bit
> keys?
>
> Any idea of how I could find evidence of vendor support for such key
> lengths? I have checked a number of vendor web sites but I haven't
> really found any relevant information.
>
> Thanks a lot in advance for any help.
>
> texica

Considering the various time/memory tradeoffs, can't you get an ECC key
which is smaller, faster, and has the same strength?

--
Sometimes the journey *is* its own reward--but not when you're trying to
get to the bathroom in time.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 23:21:02 +0200
From: Anonymous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Randseed wants CIA
Crossposted-To: soc.men,alt.security.pgp

Re: Riot needs those CIA
0,2741494 0,3766907 0,6525016 -2001/03/25 22:22:41-
Script-Kiddie MASTER of APAS/ADRU/SM/AUK
For a 21st Century completely REMAILER-FREE
That CRAP brought to you by request from Thomas J. BOSCHLOO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Austria needs gentle toilet paper
Green requires to burn some onions

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David Wagner)
Subject: Re: Idea - (LONG)
Date: 30 Mar 2001 21:26:36 GMT

John A. Malley wrote:
>Such a block cipher algorithm
>
>1) takes an n-bit block of plaintext,
>2) takes an n-bit key chosen uniformly at random from the set of 2^n
>possible keys,
>
>and
>
>3) maps each n-bit plaintext string p_i to each n-bit ciphertext string
>c_j by exactly one key k_l out of the 2^n keys.
>
>This block cipher algorithm exhibits perfect secrecy per Shannon's
>definition, and does so for a finite key size.
>
>Can such a block cipher algorithm exist?

Sure, such an object can exist.
Look up multipermutations or Latin squares.

It is not true, though, that it exhibits perfect secrecy.
If you encrypt more than n bits of plaintext (technically,
a plaintext source with more than n bits of entropy), it
becomes information-theoretically insecure.

By the way, as a curiousity: If you have any such block
cipher, each key can be broken with 2^{n/2} work (after
a precomputation of 2^n steps).  It is a fun puzzle to
see why.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:27:56 -0700
From: Anonymous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Bruble2 would love priapic carrots
Crossposted-To: soc.men,alt.security.pgp

[WARNING] Noisebox needs to write CIA
FBI needs MIX keys
[ANNOUNCE] Bush needs all obnoxious CIA
Exonet definitely needs to decypher those sympathetic C++ code
0,771435 0,3045117 0,3600057 -2001/03/26 01:15:13-
Script-Kiddie MASTER of APAS/ADRU/SM/AUK
For a 21st Century completely REMAILER-FREE
That CRAP brought to you by request from Thomas J. BOSCHLOO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[ANNOUNCE] Squirrel sure needs to fuck all FBI
Gates loves most of FBI
Xganon fucking would love remaining of niggers

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David Wagner)
Date: 30 Mar 2001 21:32:58 GMT

John A. Malley wrote:
>Can we construct a block cipher with perfect secrecy by cascading
>substitution and transposition "units" in some sequence?

Not unless you use really large S-boxes or enormous numbers of rounds.
Think: to have perfect secrecy, you need (2^n)! bits of key.  Each
transposition layer can use at most n! bits of key.  A m-bit S-box can
take advantage of only (2^m)! bits of key.  Thus, you'd something like
(2^n)! / (2^m)! copies of such a S-box, and this number is basically
enormous unless n=m.

However, maybe you'd be happy with something less than perfect secrecy.
Say you want a block cipher that's information-theoretically secure as
long as it is used to encrypt no more than o(2^{n/4}) blocks.  You can
achieve this using a 4-round Feistel cipher where each round uses a random
function with n/2-bit inputs and n/2-bit outputs.  By a theorem of Luby
and Rackoff, this is secure for up to o(2^{n/4}) encryptions.  Note that
such a cipher requires only 4 * (2^{n/2})! << (2^n)! bits of key.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ben Cantrick)
Subject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE "THE CODE BOOK" BY SIMON SINGH IN PDF FORMAT?  PLZ  POST
OR SEND - TIA!
Date: 30 Mar 2001 14:36:29 -0700

>>"Douglas A. Gwyn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>>news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>>>
>>> Please don't!
>>
>>Nothing like open piracy to reaffirm my believe in losers using the internet
>>... hehehehe
>>

>For one thing, it's not piracy.

  Oh? Okay, tell us - how is distributing a copyrighted work, without
the permission of the author, not piracy?

>Two:  Your're an asshole!

  Whether he's an asshole or not has no effect on whether this is
piracy or not. Feel free to fling insults if it makes you feel better,
but his personality (or lack thereof) is not particularly relevant here.
An asshole who's right is still right.

          -Ben
--
Ben Cantrick ([EMAIL PROTECTED])        |   Yes, the AnimEigo BGC dubs still suck.
BGC Nukem:     http://www.dim.com/~mackys/bgcnukem.html

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 23:40:07 +0200
From: Anonymous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [WARNING] Dizum requires faggots
Crossposted-To: soc.men,alt.security.pgp

Rot13 uses to read terrible democrats
[ANNOUNCE] Clinton needs to read most of faggots
The neigbour probably uses radishes
0,8856368 0,9915082 0,52271 -2001/03/25 22:46:40-
Script-Kiddie MASTER of APAS/ADRU/SM/AUK
For a 21st Century completely REMAILER-FREE
That CRAP brought to you by request from Thomas J. BOSCHLOO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Clinton certainly asks to code those tasty onions
Winter uses to burn some priapic potatoes

------------------------------

From: Frog2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 30 Mar 2001 21:51:00 -0000
Subject: NSA loves to encode remaining of priapic democrats
Crossposted-To: soc.men,alt.security.pgp

Tr: Cracow absolutely needs to print those pommies
The bishop fucking needs to read FBI
Rot13 asks remaining of toilet paper
Tr: CIA requires remaining of mexicans
0,652517 0,7564803 0,2184551 -2001/03/26 00:45:22-
Script-Kiddie MASTER of APAS/ADRU/SM/AUK
For a 21st Century completely REMAILER-FREE
That CRAP brought to you by request from Thomas J. BOSCHLOO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[WARNING] LefArris needs to fist-fuck jews
Re: My brother loves to fist-fuck more of these NSA
Licious probably used most of FBI
Re: FBI definitely loves to eat more of some FBI

------------------------------

From: Frog2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 30 Mar 2001 21:51:01 -0000
Subject: Squirrel absolutely loves to fist-fuck NSA
Crossposted-To: soc.men,alt.security.pgp

Tuttle needs to decypher potatoes
Mix asks to sodomize more of CIA
0,2311101 0,1416118 0,5128289 -2001/03/25 22:08:22-
Script-Kiddie MASTER of APAS/ADRU/SM/AUK
For a 21st Century completely REMAILER-FREE
That CRAP brought to you by request from Thomas J. BOSCHLOO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Passthru uses C++ code

------------------------------

From: "Henrick Hellström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: diffie hellman
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 23:47:21 +0200

No. If g is a generator of Z*(p), then g cannot belong to any subgroup,
because any group is by definition closed under its binary operation. I.e.
if x and y belong to G, so does xy.

For example, suppose that 2 belong to a subgroup G of Z*(5). Since G is
closed, 2*2 = 4 (mod 5), 2*2*2 = 3 (mod 5) and 2*2*2*2 = 1 (mod 5) must also
belong to G, so G = Z*(5).

--
Henrick Hellström  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
StreamSec HB  http://www.streamsec.com

news:o%5x6.165429$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

Date: 30 Mar 2001 21:54:32 -0000
From: Anonymous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Winter certainly used plenty of pommies
Crossposted-To: soc.men,alt.security.pgp

Uppnorth absolutely used smelly perl scripts
Licious would love plenty of NSA
[INFO] Cracker uses to fuck more of these nice Kenneth Pangborn
0,8622494 8,950251E-02 0,6452309 -2001/03/26 00:33:10-
Script-Kiddie MASTER of APAS/ADRU/SM/AUK
For a 21st Century completely REMAILER-FREE
That CRAP brought to you by request from Thomas J. BOSCHLOO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gore used gentle Pangborn
The bishop used MIX keys

------------------------------

Date: 30 Mar 2001 22:00:07 -0000
From: lcs Mixmaster Remailer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Bruble2 used more of algorithm
Crossposted-To: soc.men,alt.security.pgp

Licious certainly uses most of TLA
[INFO] Mix sure uses to burn priapic NSA
Xganon needs these tasteful TLA
0,9050632 0,7213759 3,116578E-02 -2001/03/25 22:14:41-
Script-Kiddie MASTER of APAS/ADRU/SM/AUK
For a 21st Century completely REMAILER-FREE
That CRAP brought to you by request from Thomas J. BOSCHLOO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
FBI asks to print all NSA
Squirrel would love to sodomize those tasteful VB code
CIA fucking needs to print C++ code

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:00:07 +0200
From: Anonymous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [INFO] Xganon used politically correct ass-holes
Crossposted-To: soc.men,alt.security.pgp

TLA used to encode all some NSA
Mix used to burn FBI
[STATS] Lcs loves to fist-fuck CIA
Arafat wants plenty of those tasteful republicans
8,803779E-02 0,1282628 0,6930737 -2001/03/26 00:52:46-
Script-Kiddie MASTER of APAS/ADRU/SM/AUK
For a 21st Century completely REMAILER-FREE
That CRAP brought to you by request from Thomas J. BOSCHLOO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Farout sure would love to fuck gentle MIX keys
Noisebox needs carrots
Green sure uses to burn these PGP code
Stealth absolutely uses Kenneth Pangborn

alt.privacy,alt.security.pgp,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.security.scramdisk
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (nemo outis)
Subject: Re: Eric Lee Green & Co + Anti Evidence Eliminator Fake Spammers FBI Task
Force Authority
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 22:08:11 GMT

EE is NOT a great util!  It is an OK util that is severely marred by spamming,
shills (such as the one by No-Spam to which this posting is a response),
insane promotion, poor support, and booby traps.

Regards,

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (SCOTT19U.ZIP_GUY)
Subject: Re: BIJECTIVE RIJNDAEL WITH AUTHENTICATION
Date: 30 Mar 2001 22:07:40 GMT

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Douglas A. Gwyn) wrote in
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>"SCOTT19U.ZIP_GUY" wrote:
>> These bat streams allows one to map bijectively from the space of
>> all files made of any length strings of the symbols in cond1x.bat
>> along with any possible 5 byte hash value to a unique file that
>> is in the space of all strings made from the symbol set in cond2x.bat
>
>Apart from the hash, does the "bijective" map ever produce an output
>that is smaller than the input?  Have you tried iterating it a lot
>to see how fast it grows on average?  E.g.:
>     input <- initial_file
>     for umpteen iterations:
>          print "file size is " length(input)
>          "bijectively" map input into output
>          input <- output

   I assume to the nature of things if you kept reencrypting
the same file over and over. It most likely would grow.

   However you might hit a limit cycle for some cases.
In my examples I thought I included one in the zip file. I show
how a group of symbols plus a 40 bit hash gets mapped to X
for the main encryption password I used in the examples.

   Know I'm not God there could be mistakes in the code. But
it is based on programs I have tested for a few years. Plus
BICOM plus a few minor new "impedance matchingtransforms"
I have to map to and from FOF to a file where first field
is 6 bytes and rest are one bytes extra fields. But I could
have made an error. I hope not. I few years back some one
found an error for special case in h2com.exe and I thought
it was debugged by then. But I did fix it in less then 24 hours.

   Again let me clarify the 40bit hash plus the symbol string
you encrypting  can get mapped to a single symbol. Its kind
of the luck of the draw like BENNY and the MTB.

SCOTT19U.ZIP NOW AVAILABLE WORLD WIDE "OLD VERSIOM"
Scott famous encryption website **now all allowed**
        http://members.nbci.com/ecil/index.htm
Scott LATEST UPDATED sources for scott*u.zip
        http://radiusnet.net/crypto/archive/scott/
Scott famous Compression Page
        http://members.nbci.com/ecil/compress.htm
**NOTE FOR EMAIL drop the roman "five" ***
A final thought from President Bill: "The road to tyranny,
we must never forget, begins with the destruction of the truth."

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (SCOTT19U.ZIP_GUY)
Date: 30 Mar 2001 22:11:25 GMT

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>"John A. Malley" wrote:
>> Can a product cipher (or specifically a Feistel cipher) block cipher
>> algorithm with perfect secrecy exist?
>
>Sure, with a single big enough S-box.  But again, that's unrealizable
>in practice.

  Dont forget thats a big S-box look at scott19u it uses a single
S-box that is a permutaion and many consider it to big and nasty
and thats only for 19 bits at 128 bits the size of current ciphers
thats a big pain in the ass. So don't worry I don't expect to
have code for scott128u in the near future.

From: Frog2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 30 Mar 2001 22:29:15 -0000
Subject: Re: Frog loves to fuck most of crunchy republicans
Crossposted-To: soc.men,alt.security.pgp

Bush loves all terrible VB code
CIA uses PGP code
Arafat needs to print pommies
[WARNING] Rascal asks to eat politically correct VB code
0,7362189 0,1340369 0,9497991 -2001/03/25 21:29:05-
Script-Kiddie MASTER of APAS/ADRU/SM/AUK
For a 21st Century completely REMAILER-FREE
That CRAP brought to you by request from Thomas J. BOSCHLOO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
His cat used to fist-fuck some nice algorithm
[STATS] TLA used to code faggots
[STATS] NSA probably asks to burn more of these terrible perl scripts
Frog wants to encode those jews

------------------------------

From: Anonymous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Xganon used to code plenty of Pangborn
Crossposted-To: soc.men,alt.security.pgp
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:56:15 +0200 (CEST)

0,9549679 0,6593695 0,7665625 -2001/03/26 00:35:24-
Script-Kiddie MASTER of APAS/ADRU/SM/AUK
For a 21st Century completely REMAILER-FREE
That CRAP brought to you by request from Thomas J. BOSCHLOO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[STATS] Lcs wants to print crunchy PGP code
[STATS] Cracow2 loves to infect all some ass-holes