A posting by Cindy Cohn, one of Bernstein's legal team, to cyberia-l,
archived at

suggests that it would be premature to create such sites.

She writes:

     First, the decision is not final for at least 52 days (45 for the
     govt to seek rehearing/7 more for mandate to issue), even if the
     government doesn't seek cert or rehearing. It could probably be
     cited as a slip opinion in the meantime, but is not binding
     precedent yet.

     Second, once it is final, it will only be binding precedent
     within the 9th Circuit.

     Third, the status pending further review will probably be
     determined by a motion for stay within the rehearing period. If
     such a stay is granted, as it was below [in the lower court],
     folks will probably have to wait until it's all over before they
     can publish without fear of prosecution. We will oppose any
     request for a stay, of course.

Given that I have this aversion to prosecution, I'm personally
prepared to wait on this..

                                        - Bill