[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Maybe this is off topic, but I think it does relate to the implementation of cryptography.

I stumbled across this filing: http://static.bakersfield.com/smedia/2007/09/25/15/steroids.source.p
rod_affiliate.25.pdf

relating to a drug case where the defendant and others used Hushmail.

For an earlier case where the defendents used Hushmail, we have:

http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9741357-7.html

Posted in July by Declan McCullagh of Politech fame....

I suspect we are just seeing the same invasive keylogging techniques trickling down to steroid abuse as have been previously used for more high profile drug barons....