We all know that randomness is required for good crypto, but what is the a
measurable difference in the quality of the crypto if using a Linux PRNG
(or in our case the Java SecureRandom PRNG)?  How much easier is it to
crack an encrypted file done with such weaker PRNGs compared to the
hardware RNGs, especially if it's so hard to determine the quality of the
randomness.