Sorry that this question is only tangentially related to cryptography. Then again, a lot of the stuff here is only tangentially related.

Could anybody here link me to some good resources on chaos theory? I'm not looking for anything specifically about certain chaotic systems (like the Lorentz Attractor or Chua's circuit), but instead about general methods to identify and evaluate chaotic systems. Maybe something related to calculating fractional dimensions, &c.

This would be a great help.

Thanks,
// Collin

--
nB9wyf+C0RyG4XHbIMGuIK5qQfCrJn7KlR7bwZVV1l44nQmx9OPgKa0vy0X0
37lXt1jfRMpAvxSBWJ/CVkNAdMOnqii6wNwwj/nBNFjJJli68xQUyUyEKuF/