Cryptographyuniversal.com is my website.@Niko. I accept your criticism and you
are correct that I was angry at the IACR when the site was published. However I
am only an amatuer cryptographer. Some of the math is wrong. The site is merely
an exposition of a new type of cipher that is fairly strong. If you will take
the time to read you will notice that the structure of the cipher is sound and
much more manageable if the "matrices" (blocks) are reduced to 5 (4x4)  (128
bit blocks). I have been working on refining it but cannot alter my site with
my smartpad. Please ignore the massive size and concentrate more on the
structure.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android