I know that this is going to sound nearly impossible and I cannot fully explain
how it works but after witnessing the evidence left behind by this technology I
feel that it is necessary to inform the more intelligent out there of the
reality of how the NSA is bridging the air gap on secure systems.

Several years ago at a friends house I for some reason got to looking around
the house with a magnifying glass and discovered some very small perfectly
straight scratches on objects around the house.

I thought that I could determine whether or not they were man-made because they
just appeared too straight and something about them just looked funny.

I attempted to align several magnifying glasses with alligator clamps and a
metal base so that I could study the scratches under a variety of different
lights. I tried ultra violet, green and red light from varying angles.

Immediately I noticed that what I thought to be scratches were actually
microscopic inscriptions.  Unable to read them I went to the hardware store and
procured a small pen microscope.

By holding the green light at a 45 degree angle I could make out the words THE
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA written multiple times. The words themselves were
inscribed so perfectly that they appeared to be a scratch to the naked eye. At
75x magnification in all caps they were barely legible.

After finding this I began to wonder how it had been done. All that I can
figure is that the NSA is using nanites to spy on us. If this is accurate then
they have a device that is essentially comprised of millions of nanites that
have cutting tools and exhibit swarm behavior that work collectively to
infiltrate computer systems by cutting directly into our boards and chips.
These devices are mobile hardware trojans. Dont ask me how something so small
could be capable of transmitting but I have witnessed it. Whatever frequency
they are emitting is not a standard electromagnetic frequency. I believe that
they are emitting some other type of frequency that is maybe positronic or some
other wierd science.

The NSA has all the geniuses.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android