Jack Lloyd wrote:
I believe the IPSec primes had been proven. All are SG primes with a g=2

Check RFC 2412, draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-05.txt, and
draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-modp-groups-05.txt

However, I don't seen any primality proof certificates included in the
texts.

RFC 2412 looks good, however, as you say, no certificates are included, nor is it made clear that (p-1)/2 has been proven.

I-Ds are less useful to me, since I can't give a long-term reference for them :-(

Thanks!

Ben.