Hi Everyone,

We cleared the last four known (and duplicatable) issues in Crypto++ 5.6.3.
The last two were tricky because they involved bad code generation due to
optimizations and inlining. One was also hardware, compiler and platform
specific, so it was not easy to track down. In fact, I spent about two
weeks trying to duplicate Debian's SHA hang (also see
https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp/issues/47).

It turned out we needed real Core2 Duo hardware and a particular version of
Debian Sid installed in a particular way. László Böszörményi provided a
tarball of his configuration, and we supplied the Core2 Duo hardware. It
turned out Debian's issue was related to an issue reported by Zireael N and
problems with inlined code for `ResizeBuffer` from `modes.h`
(https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp/pull/46). When Zireael helped clear
his issue, the Debian problem magically disappeared.

Crypto++ 5.6.3 has some residual undefined behavior, and folks can elect to
remove it by *undefining* MAINTAIN_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY_562.

We are going to place one last RC for everyone to take stabs at, and then
release 5.6.3. We are also going to release a Crypto++ 5.7 that's nearly
identical to 5.6.3. The difference will be the undefined behavior is
removed by default in 5.7. Otherwise, there's no difference. After that, we
will move directly into 6.0 and the interface changes.

Does anyone have any thoughts or objections?