So just as a sanity check, I decided to pull the cryptopp lib out by itself
and see if I could use that by itself to make sure that the changes I had
made before didn't mess with that library.  It does not work however and I
get completely different errors.  When trying to use cryptopp on its own, I
get missing symbols for CryptoPP::AlignedAllocate(unsgined long) and
CryptoPP::AlignedDeallocate(void*).  AlignedAllocate is referenced from
AllocatorwithCleanup<unsigned char, true>::allocate(unsigned long, void
const*) and AlignedDeallocate is referenced from
AllocatorWithCleanup<unsigned char, true>::deallocate(void*, unsigned
long).   The library is built for the right architecture I am testing on, I
checked this with lipo -info.  I am also using objective C as the language
for this test if that makes a difference, although I do not think it does.
 Any ideas on that one?