Hi Everyone,

We added initial support for NIST DRNGs from SP 800-90A Rev 1. The initial
support provides a base class interface for NIST_DRBG, an implementation of
Hash_DRBG and its self tests.

The commit of interest is
https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp/commit/5c932fcc3b6333e48ff7cc2405230f4b616eeb50.

A commit with documentation followed at
https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp/commit/ef185fa0136f5ef81de0140a5a4ab2bc5e4bc2eb.

We setup a wiki page at https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/NIST_DRBGs.

Finally, we'll get to the other generators in the future. I want to start
working on the HMAC or CTR generator shortly.

Jeff