Thank you Jeffry for reply.

I am trying to write managed VC++ wrapper for FIPS DLL but getting
following error:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error LNK2001 unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall
CryptoPP::DES::Base::ProcessAndXorBlock(unsigned char const *,unsigned char
const *,unsigned char *)const " (?
ProcessAndXorBlock@Base@DES@CryptoPP@@UBEXPBE0PAE@Z) cryptoppwrapper C:\
Users\821973\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\cryptoppwrapper\
cryptoppwrapper\TDES.obj 1

>From browsing discussions here, I found that this is because FIPS DLL
doesn't export DES modules which are not supported by FIPS.

But I don't know how to resolve this, would you be able to help me with
that? I uploaded my sample project to assist with troubleshooting if
possible. You can get it from
here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj3FJgprcdyr_GxmEk8JddUujIDd

Appreciate your help.