> There's a new wiki page available on Kalyna at
> https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Kalyna.
>
> The cipher is interesting because of the variable block sizes. The wiki
> page offers a few examples, including 512-bit key and 256-bit blocksize.

The wki page got an update covering Authenticated Encryption modes. See
https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Kalyna#Authenticated_Encryption.

The problem is, I am not sure if they are arriving at correct results. We
don't have test vectors, and I can't another libraries with the support we
need for independent cross-validation.

 Jeff