Hi Jeff,

> We still need Windows Phone, WIndows Store and MinGW tested. If anyone
> specializes in the platforms, then please make a testing pass using master.

With MinGW32, I got this in all 16 debug configurations:
Testing Compressors and Decompressors...
passed: filenames, filetimes and comments
passed: 128 zips and unzips
Assertion failed: zinflate.cpp(560): DecodeBody
ERROR: failed to execute validation suite

Which is this assert:
// TODO: this surfaced during fuzzing. What do we do???
CRYPTOPP_ASSERT(m_distance < COUNTOF(distanceExtraBits));
if (m_distance >= COUNTOF(distanceExtraBits))
  throw BadDistanceErr();

MinGW64 and MSYS are still running.

I had build problems for Windows Store/Phone that I'm going to look
into today if I find enough time. Do you only need Store/Phone or also
Windows Universal App builds?

Marcel