Hello Jeffrey,

Yes I would like to get a Windows static library instead of DLL. What
exactly I had to write into bash to get static library.

I also try with command 'make cryptopp.dll' and like you write before, I
think some files are missing because after some compilations make is giving
me this message:
'make: *** No rule to make target 'poly1305.export.o', needed by
'cryptopp.dll'.  Stop.'

Daniel