Hi,

We are trying to migrate from Crypto++ 5.2.1 to Crypto++ 5.6.5. We are
facing an issue with password based key derivation. In Crypto++ 5.2.1, for
any given password, no matter how many times the asymmetric keys are
generated based on the the RNG seeded with the password the keys are always
the same but with 5.6.5 keys are different for each instance. Later I
stumbled upon the thread
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/cryptopp-users/VTpTOzRnF7M where
someone else also had similar issue. If i am correct the problem is because
of RandomPool using the time for RNG from version 5.5.

Tried the below steps mentioned to use the old generator but not able to
compile successfully. Building in windows platform and will post the
compilation errors soon.

git clone https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp cryptopp-ancient
cryptopp-ancient

//Checkout the RandomPool change
git checkout f41245df6fb9b85574260eca9cd32777e8ab5136

git checkout HEAD~1

Is there a way by which i can revert only the RandomPool changes done with
5.5 to get the pre 5.5 generator by still maintaining the rest of the
changes in 5.6.5?
What i meant is i need 5.6.5 SDK with pre 5.5 generator.