Siz siz olun HTML dersi alirken Lisp kullanip zekice isler
yapmaya kalkmayin, ola ki asagidaki gibi bir hocaya denk
gelirsiniz! ;-)

http://anthonyf.wordpress.com/2006/08/01/accused-of-cheating/

"I'm taking a web publishing class as part of my degree program
at a local college. The teacher mentioned to us on several
occasions that we were not allowed to use WYSIWYG editors for
the class. He wants us to hand type all the HTML. That's fine
with me, in fact, I hate WYSIWYG editors. I figured I would not be
violating this rule if I were to use Emacs (my editor of choice) which
is text based and provides absolutely no WYSIWYG functionality at all.
I also assumed it would be OK to write the HTML using compact lisp
symbolic expressions to save my poor hands from RSI. In case you've
never seen HTML written this way, here\u2019s an example:

(:html
(:head (:title "Title of the web page"))
(:body (:h1 "Hello World!"))))

Writing HTML this way saves a lot of typing and avoids the
"angle bracket tax". After writing the HTML using s-exprs I run it
through a translator that spits out normal HTML, which is what
I turn in to the teacher.

Well, today I got 2 emails from my teacher. The first one said
I did a excellent job with my assignment and he even gave me some
extra credit points. The next email, which came a few hours later,
he retracted my grade stating that I must have used a WYSIWYG editor
to do the assignment. My HTML was too advanced and well formatted to
be hand written. He then said he would give me a break this one time
and let me redo my assignment by hand like the rest of the
students in the class."

http://anthonyf.wordpress.com/2006/08/01/accused-of-cheating/

--
Emre Sevinc

eMBA Software Developer         Actively engaged in:
http://emba.bilgi.edu.tr        http://ileriseviye.org
http://www.bilgi.edu.tr         http://fazlamesai.net
Cognitive Science Student       http://cazci.com
http://www.cogsci.boun.edu.tr