"Most of my personal time right now is dedicated to Ledger, an accounting
program I’ve been working on for the last four years. It was originally written
in C++, but lately I’ve been porting it to Common Lisp, since I’ve realized how
much simpler — and more powerful — many of its aspects will become."

"If I had to relate the computer languages I use one to another, I’d rate them
as follows in order of the excitement I feel at the idea of using one in a
project:

Common Lisp > Groovy > Python > C# > Java > C++ > Objective-C > C"

Yukaridaki satirlar C++ ile gelistirdigi Ledger isimli aplikasyonu komple
Common Lisp ortamina tasimaya baslayan deneyimli bir yazilim gelistiriciye ait:

http://www.newartisans.com/index.html
http://www.newartisans.com/software/ledger.html

--
Emre Sevinc