Hi, I have noticed that there are some textures that make the CS:GO Hammer lag incredibly for selections and displacements when using certain textures.

Seems to be because of it using detail props, but I'm not sure about that.

Try changing the textures temporarily and see if that fixes anything; didn't hear of that issue in any other context.

~RedMser