Hi!

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 06:50:18PM -0400, Jeff Tranter wrote:
> On Thursday 10 May 2001 17:19, Stefan Westerfeld wrote:
> > I think it would be a good idea to do a release of CSL-0.1.2 soon. I think
> > the following would be good:
>
> How is the release going? I have seen anything new for almost two weeks.

Tim and me have decided to do some last changes before the release to the
sample API this weekend, basically

 - checking whether a sample is still playing
 - waiting until a sample is played
 - stopping playing samples
 - addition of role/title to the API

but I hope that these changes will be in the CVS in a working version in the
next days. I also need to make an aRts-0.5.3 release before CSL.

   Cu... Stefan
--
  -* Stefan Westerfeld, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (PGP!), Hamburg/Germany