Hi!

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 01:00:52PM +0000, Pablo Baena wrote:
> There's a bug report against my Debian package for csl, stating that
> there is a dependancy on xlibs-dev for building csl which I don't really
> understand. Could anybody explain why it is required to have xlib-dev
> for building csl?

Although right now, I am not sure what is the best way to fix this, I can
at least explain what happened:

 * debian builds artsd with nas audio support
 * this makes

      LIBAUDIONAS="$LDFLAGS -laudio -lXt"

   in kdelibs/arts/configure.in.in
 * this pulls in -lXt into libartsflow in kdelibs/arts/flow/Makefile.am
 * libtool transfers the dependancy to cslcatcxx

   Cu... Stefan
--
  -* Stefan Westerfeld, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (PGP!), Hamburg/Germany