Andrew Wallace wrote:
> Ok, so I think I'm starting to get a handle on this CSS stuff. Maybe.
> I have the following page:
>

> http://test.diamondwphotography.com/travel/DisplayTrip.php?n=200706_SWV
>

> And I have a few specific issues I'm wrasslin' with. I have images wrapped
> in divs, so that I can keep image and caption together, and have a border
> around the set.
>

> andy

The easiest way to resolve any html/css problem is to make sure the
document is valid [1]. There are something like 49 markup errors on your
page. A well constructed page can sometimes fail to render properly with
one markup error. Granted your page may not, or probably will not, work
as intended even if valid, this may be the best place to start...

[1] <http://validator.w3.org/>

Best,

~dL

--