Matthew Stoneback wrote:

> I have two issues with my design and IE6.  If anyone can help I would be
> greatly appreciated.
>

> First, the navigation located on the left and right side is set up to have a
> "hover" effect.

Adding 100% width to the anchor should fix both (I only did the right nav)

The doctype has been corrected and a different xml declaration and
method for character encoding used.
The "language" part of the js call was deleted and CDATA sections (or
whatever one calls those things)  is used to hidw the js from the validator.

> Here is the link to my HTML: http://www.eddysound.com/filing/
>

> Here is the link to my second HTML page:
> http://www.eddysound.com/filing/html/felony.htm
>

> Here is the link to my CSS: http://www.eddysound.com/filing/style/epso.css
>

> Matthew Stoneback

I forgot to put in all your images. The file is valid now. I am not sure
I answerted all your questions-- but it is a start.
See:
< http://www.chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/cssd/justice.html>

Hang in there. You are doing fine.

Best,