Michael Leibson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've a question about image replacement techniques and CSS.  For details,
> please see:
>
> http://members.distributel.net/~leibson/Gilder-Levin.htm
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Michael

I am not sure how to answer your question /or/ if I can answer it at all.

In a situation where you want to use a /particular heading font/ that is
not available on any or all cross user operating systems, you can set
that font (providing you have on your system) as an image using Photoshop.

Image replacement is more a means of putting heading content in your
file as text. And then overlaying that text /with an image of the text
in the particular font/ that is not available on any or all cross user
operating systems. You get the advantage of providing the particular
font /you/ want in your headings without compromising (maybe) the
benefits of accessibility.

Best,

~dL

--