Ingo wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> obviously a simple matter, but I'm stuck. On
>
> http://web-bereiter.de/chobocca.com/chobocca.html
>
> I'd like to put the menu-bar images one by one without any space. I
> tried to give them a class with 0px margin/padding and other measures -
> but there are still some pixels inbetween them.
>
> What is wrong here? Appreciate any hints.
>

> Regards, Ingo

Simple that works is difficult. Complex that fails is easy.

/One way/ to close the gap is to run the markup of the four items as one
continuous string-- rather than stacking them as you have.
Don't forget to run your page through the w3c markup [1] and css [2]
validation services.

[1]
<http://validator.w3.org/>
[2]