Richard Brown wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 04/09/07, Richard Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Why won't this site work in IE6 please?
>> <http://www.apbassettsolicitors.co.uk/>
>> <http://www.apbassettsolicitors.co.uk/wp-content/themes/bassetts/style.css>
>> It works in all the other IEs.
>>

> I've borrowed(!) code from Georg and redone the site. I have taken a
> look and it appears to be working in IE6. In IE5 the header files are
> missing but if that is really the only problem then I'm not worried.
> Could someone check for me please? Thanks.
> The code from Georg:
> <http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/moa_12tp1.html>
> And thanks to Georg.

I guess what you mean by working is that in IE6.0 that the links in the
left column are now clickable whereas before they were not?
So in that sense, yes.. it is "working." And holding at text-size
largest. There is a repeat border sort of thing on the right side of the
page when those links are clicked-- passable I suppose, but a little
annoying.
When you borrowed the code from Georg, you neglected to include his
javascript fix for IE6; consequently, IE 6 and down will not honor
min/max width.
I did not view the page in 5.5 or 5.01.

Best,
~dL